- Providing extra-curricular activities to reinforce classroom learning and allow students to put their knowledge and skills into practice.
- Promoting studentsˇ¦ personal development by broadening their interests, developing their potential and providing opportunities for character cultivation and leadership training.
- Making studentsˇ¦ school life more challenging and interesting.
- Providing a platform for students to learn about long term commitments when they are involved in extra-curricular activities.
- To strengthen the development of the Studentsˇ¦ Union and Four Houses and enhance their linkage and communication.
- To further develop the extra-curricular activities and help students to make a contribution in it.
- To develop students with international perspective through organizing overseas study tour.
- To enhance communication between students and school.